Sales Management Workshop
This sales management training program helps sales managers understand their role and to focus on the key areas of building a motivated and hard charging sales force in an environment that is under constant change and pressure.
Effective sales management requires the following:
- Selection of the right sales people
- Defining and establishing clear expectations and goals
- Getting everyone on the same “playbook”
- Training, coaching, motivating and holding people accountable.
The curriculum has been updated and is appropriate for both new sales managers as well as seasoned veterans. You should attend if…
- You’re new to managing salespeople, perhaps feeling overwhelmed by the job
- You’ve never had any formal sales management training (that includes most managers)
- You need a solid plan that keeps you and your team on track and on target
- You’re looking for better ways make your team as lean and mean as possible so you can feel confident about achieving your numbers this year
Every manager will leave with an implementation plan for the key areas to run their business.
- How Front Line Managers Spend Their Time: Understand the key areas and the % of time where front line managers should concentrate.
- New Sales Managers Exercise: Identify & prioritize the 6 key areas a sales manager should focus on.
- How to be a leader and a role model.
Sales Management Process
- Overview of the Sales Management Process.
- Why you need a sales process.
- Training & results.
- Self-limiting beliefs.
- Sales Core Competencies Assessment.
- Training learning curve.
Setting Expectations & Holding People Accountable
- “First Break All the Rules:” Understand how great managers “break the rules” and develop a strong workforce.
- Sales forecasting & pipeline management.
- Pipeline management review questions.
- Understanding the key strategic indicators that will predict success (or failure).
- Introduce “Deal Stage” and forecast review questions. Understanding your ideal prospect.
- Keeping your team focused on high payoff activities.
Motivating Your Team
- 5 Critical components for achieving success.
- Personal interests, attitudes & values.
- DISC behavioral styles.
- Keys to successful recognition.
- Incentives and contest ideas.
- Goal setting.
Coaching for Peak Performance
- DISC behavioral styles and their role in coaching.
- Rules for giving feedback.
- Discovery questions for coaches.
- Coaching checklist.
- Field coaching ideas.
- Sales process and getting everyone on the same page.
- Reinforcing the sales process.
Recruiting & Retaining Top Talent
- The hiring process.
- Identifying your ideal candidate.
- Conducting initial interviews, phone interviews, and face-to-face interviews.
- Interviewing and compatibility questions.
- Understanding the characteristics of top performers.
Location: Whetstone Group Training Center, 6060 Nancy Ridge Drive, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121.
Dates: October 26-27, 2017
Investment: $2497.00 per person
How to get started
Call us at 1-800-235-2816 or or use the form below.