Sales Management Workshop
If you want a high-performing sales team you need a high performing sales manager.
This sales management training program helps sales managers understand their role and to focus on the key areas of building a motivated and hard-charging sales force in an environment that is under constant change and pressure.
Effective sales management requires the following:
- Understanding the business of managing and leading a sales team
- Buildint the team and selection of the right salespeoplee
- Sales growth strategies and planning
- Training and developing the team
- Setting clear expectations and holding people accountable
- Getting everyone on the same “playbook”
- Motivation and recognition
- Learning how to effectively coach your people
The curriculum has been updated and is appropriate for both new sales managers as well as seasoned veterans. You should attend if…
- You’re new to managing salespeople, perhaps feeling overwhelmed by the job
- You’ve never had any formal sales management training (that includes most managers)
- You need a solid plan that keeps you and your team on track and on target
- You’re looking for better ways to make your team as lean and mean as possible so you can feel confident about achieving your numbers this year
- If you train one salesperson you improve one salesperson. If you train one sales manager you improve the entire team.
- Every manager will leave with an implementation plan for the key areas to run their business.
- How Front Line Managers Spend Their Time: Understand the key areas and the % of time where frontline managers should concentrate.
- New Sales Managers Exercise: Identify & prioritize the 6 key areas a sales manager should focus on.
- How to be a leader and a role model.
Sales Management Process
- Overview of the Sales Management Process.
- Why you need a sales process.
- Training & results.
- Self-limiting beliefs.
- Sales Core Competencies Assessment.
- Training learning curve.
Setting Expectations & Holding People Accountable
- “First Break All the Rules:” Understand how great managers “break the rules” and develop a strong workforce.
- Sales forecasting & pipeline management.
- Pipeline management review questions.
- Understanding the key strategic indicators that will predict success (or failure).
- Introduce “Deal Stage” and forecast review questions. Understanding your ideal prospect.
- Keeping your team focused on high payoff activities.
Motivating Your Team
- 5 Critical components for achieving success.
- Personal interests, attitudes & values.
- DISC behavioral styles.
- Keys to successful recognition.
- Incentives and contest ideas.
- Goal setting.
Coaching for Peak Performance
- DISC behavioral styles and their role in coaching.
- Rules for giving feedback.
- Discovery questions for coaches.
- Coaching checklist.
- Field coaching ideas.
- Sales process and getting everyone on the same page.
- Reinforcing the sales process.
Recruiting & Retaining Top Talent
- The hiring process.
- Identifying your ideal candidate.
- Conducting initial interviews, phone interviews, and face-to-face interviews.
- Interviewing and compatibility questions.
- Understanding the characteristics of top performers.
Location: Whetstone Group Training Center, 6060 Nancy Ridge Drive, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121.
Dates: April 10-11, 2019
Investment: $2497.00 per person
How to get started
Call us at 1-800-235-2816 or or use the form below.