Training Programs Overview
Find the right sales training for yourself or your company
Our training is difficult, time consuming and expensive. It is not for everyone. It will stretch your sales abilities and possibly make you feel uncomfortable at the start. But with practice and commitment, you’ll find yourself succeeding at levels you may not have been able to imagine before.
Whetstone Group offers a variety of sales training programs and evaluations to meet the diverse needs of:
- Sales Executives & Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Professional Service Providers
Our training provides effective solutions for:
- Shortening the selling cycle
- Qualifying more effectively
- Creating more value for your products and services
- Reducing the need to discount price to win the business
- Getting to the real decision maker
- Reluctance to prospecting
- Staying in control throughout the sales cycle
- Building stronger client relationships
We can accomplish this where others can’t through our unique combination of:
- On-going reinforcement training
- Personal coaching & evaluations throughout the training program
- Focusing on KASH: Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Habits
- Strategies and tactics that are counter-intuitive to the way most people sell
Sales Training Programs Offered
Common Sense Selling® Bootcamp
In this hands-on sales training program you’ll learn the Common Sense Selling® process and how to apply it to your selling enviroment. These engaging, energetic, highly participatory classes meet weekly and center on how to apply Common Sense Selling® to real-world sales problems.
High Performance Sales Management Workshop
A two-day workshop to help sales managers understand their role and to focus on the key areas of building a motivated and hard charging sales force in an environment that is under constant change and pressure. Learn more »
The flexibility and adaptability of the Common Sense Selling® system enable our trainers to customize our programs to the needs of your company and your sales team. Learn more »
The critical follow-up to transform your day-to-day activities is important. We provide a variety of tools and programs to reinforce our training, including online and coaching.
To sign up or to learn more about these innovative sales traing programs, please feel free to contact us at 800-235-2816 or at [email protected].