Common Sense Selling 2-Day Boot Camp
Selling’s changed. Have you made the transition?
Whetstone Group Training Center
6060 Nancy Ridge Drive, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
Who Should Attend…
Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, Professional Service Providers, Marketing Managers and all others who sell in a competitive, complex selling environment where relationships and consultative selling skills are a must for success.
You Will Receive…
- The two-day boot camp is preceded by enrollment in our online training program, SalesCoach Online. This prepares the student for an enhanced learning experience during the boot camp and serves reinforcement after the boot camp.
- The instructor-led boot camp provides over 15 hours of lively, informative, interactive training tailored to the specifics of relationship selling.
- A comprehensive Common Sense Selling® workbook.
- Subscription to our highly acclaimed email sales newsletter, The Monday Morning Sales Coach.
- Coaching as needed after the boot camp.
Attendees Will Learn How To…
- Create buyer visions that are aligned with your solutions
- Create a sense of urgency and shorten the sales cycle
- Eliminate price as a major buying criteria
- Forecast reliably
- Weed out dead deals faster
- Use demos and presentations to close, not educate
- Implement a counterintuitive sales process that has proven successful in a competitive, relationship-oriented sales environment
We are so confident about the strength of this program that at the end of the first day of training, if you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your entire investment with no questions asked.
Information: To sign up or to learn more about this innovative selling seminar, please feel free to contact us at 800-235-2816 or at [email protected].
Call one of our sales training consultants to register 1-800-235-2816